Meeting The Great-Grandma's












Great-Grandma Day---Great-Grandma Illa---Great Nanny Patty
It is sad to admit, but Nick didn't meet his great-grandmothers until he was three months old. If he would just travel a little bit better life would be so much easier. We're going to attempt to go to St. George for Easter in a few weeks. I hope the trip goes well, unlike our 1 hour trip to Delta yesterday in which Nick screamed the entire way home without stopping. When we called Uncle Cory to let him hear the fun, he asked if Nick didn't eventually wear himself out and go to sleep. My reply was that he does go to sleep....after we get him out of his carseat. Any tips out there for me on making the car rides more pleasant?





1 comment:

Erica said...

Man girl I am so sorry. You know that my 2 year old still doesn't travel well. Thus the reason everyone missed him in January. He keeps you asking everyday- I really wanted this little guy, right?