Flash Back...

The girls found the dress up box the other day and in it also found my old Super Stepper costumes. Jackpot!!! They spent hours dressing up in that strobe-light reminiscent dance outfit and debated all Sunday afternoon about who got to wear it and for how long. Wow, it really brought back the memories. They even tried on the sweatsuits, t-shirts, pom-poms, and hair pieces. The best was when Cassie put the fanny-pack around her waist and then asked what is was and what is was for! Alright, so I didn't realize I was that old that kids wouldn't even know what a fanny pack was or what it was for. I'm sure it's bringing back the memories for some of you out there (you don't have to admit it).

1 comment:

RaeMi said...

Sierra was so excited about dress ups and 'we get to stay in them all day'! I think you have her heart!