I can't believe how fast things change in life. Seems like just yesterday I was in high school (ha, ha, not hardly). Our house is fairly crazy these days, but once in a while someone might look at us (like in the picture) and think that we have it maybe a little bit together. I think it a miracle just that we can all get up, fed, dressed, and to church by 9:00 am.
8 comments:
Those dresses are beautiful. You did a good job. Hang in there- those kids are going to appreciate all the hard work you are putting into them one day!!
What a beautiful photo! I want you to know that Sierra talked about everything you do all afternoon. I know all five love you. It will just take some time for them to experss it.
I know you and Jeff love each other because you are taking such good care of the WHOLE family.
I love you and appreciate the life you and Jeff have together. It delights me. RaeMi
What a good looking group! Crazy how fast kids grow. You look great by the way, what's you're secret?!
What a beautiful family! You guys all look so good.
Heck, I only have 1 kid and can't get to 9am church on time! You go, girl!
I'm so happy I finally figured out how to view your blog! YOU look beautiful and have a great-looking family!
What a surprise to see a comment from you on my blog! I love that I'm able to connect with people that I haven't seen in years! You and your family look fabulous! So happy that you're doing so well! (Can't stop with the exclamation points!!) I will definitely stop by and say "hi" again!
Cute family Kelly!
SO cute! I can't believe you can have so many look cute and cleaned up all at the same time! I'm nervous about getting my two to church this Sunday!
Post a Comment