
I keep telling Ryan that he is growing too fast, but seriously...I mean it. Last summer I thought I was so on the ball and I bought his school pants when they were on sale. He was 5, so I figured that a size 6 would fit him for a while. Well, about two weeks into the school year, all of those jeans were floods. I quickly ran to the store to buy 6 new pairs of jeans in a size 7 to replace the ones that didn't fit him. I, being naive, figured that they would last us for the rest of the school year. Now, I'm finding myself in the same predicament. Every pair of jeans that Ryan puts on hits him about at ankle. So...today I got on Gap.com and ordered him more jeans in a size 8 this time to get us through the next few wintry months (hurray for 50% 2nd pair of kids denim today). My guess is that we won't be lucky enough to have them fit him next fall...but there's always hope.
3 comments:
Holy Cow!! I can't wait to see him- Spencer is barely fitting into size 6. They are a little long on him still.
Sounds like he grows like my boys grow
it's so crazy how fast they grow. I swear Truman grew so dang tall. The clothes that I bought for him for the new school year aren't fitting him (length wise) anymore. My boy is growing like a weed too!
Post a Comment