YEAH Nick! I love those first wobbly little steps! Was he so proud? I had fun playing with him on Saturday. Now just watch out he is gonna be into everything! He is so adorable!
Oh Kelly Congrats! That is such exciting news!! Sounds like you can handle just about anything at this point...so why not have another one!!! Your a pro!
6 comments:
I love it! He is so cute.
Yaaaa nick, watch out Kelly!
Boy, you are going to have your hands full with that one! Keep smiling, these are the moments you'll cherish.
Oh that was so funny- has he been practicing since we've been gone???? I love that you can hear Craig's laugh over everything... so funny.
YEAH Nick! I love those first wobbly little steps! Was he so proud? I had fun playing with him on Saturday. Now just watch out he is gonna be into everything! He is so adorable!
Oh Kelly Congrats! That is such exciting news!! Sounds like you can handle just about anything at this point...so why not have another one!!! Your a pro!
Post a Comment