For those of you who haven't realized it in the last year...Nick has been tough! He has not done a single thing by the book and he is very needy (like his dad). He slept on our couch until he was 7 months old because he didn't like his crib, he never took a bottle, he hated pacifiers and didn't suck his thumb, he would scream while in the car, he wants to be constantly entertained, didn't sleep through the night until he was a year old and now it is hit and miss, he's allergic to milk., had like a gazillion ear infections until we had tubes put in two weeks ago.....I don't think I need to go on (though I could).
So, no one could have been more surprised than Jeff & I when we realized that we are going to have another baby come September 1st. Eeek! How did that happen when we were done having kids (okay, I know how it happens)? Guess it was meant to be, right?
I've had several months and three doctors visits to adjust (the last of which my doctor told me to get on board because I was going to be having a baby).
Well, now you're all in on the happenings. I haven't been sick, haven't been tired, and we're not going to find out what the gender is (goes against all I believe in).
I've been in a bit of, shall we say, DENIAL.
Man, I just finished loosing 20 pounds...no wonder those last 5 wouldn't come off!
So, no one could have been more surprised than Jeff & I when we realized that we are going to have another baby come September 1st. Eeek! How did that happen when we were done having kids (okay, I know how it happens)? Guess it was meant to be, right?
I've had several months and three doctors visits to adjust (the last of which my doctor told me to get on board because I was going to be having a baby).Well, now you're all in on the happenings. I haven't been sick, haven't been tired, and we're not going to find out what the gender is (goes against all I believe in).
I've been in a bit of, shall we say, DENIAL.
Man, I just finished loosing 20 pounds...no wonder those last 5 wouldn't come off!
20 comments:
We're so excited for you though!! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes as smoothly as the first half has.
I am still excited for you! You know that this next baby will be a breeze after everything you've gone through with Nick. :) I'm envious that you haven't been sick at all. I'm just getting over that hump - thank goodness! So we are just a week apart!
Baby's are always a joy (even if a little unexpected). i had to crack up about the "denial" and "get on board"-- too funny. I have been told it is fun to wait and see with the gender (I just don't think I could ever do it). I'm sure this one will be easier than Nick. Congratulations--that is exciting!
Congrats on your surprise! Maybe this is just what Nick needs...a new little one to entertain him :)! I'm excited for you!
Congrats! We are so excited for you and your family. If there's anything you need help with let us know. I've got plenty of kids to entertain yours!
Love you guys
YEAH! We are so excited for you guys. I am glad we will have cousins so close in age again! I cannot believe that you are going to wait to find out the gender! You go girl. It is so exciting to wait. It is no wonder you have been laying low. Congratulations! We love you.
Congratulations Kelly! I think it's exciting news!...we SO are NOT in charge in this life right?.. your little Nick sounds just like Noah was as a baby, he seriously was the hardest baby ever! No denying your a darling mom...one more just adds to the fun!
Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways! But we are super excited for you and that you have felt good so far too. That will be a fun surprise to find out the gender when its born.
I think the easy pregnancy is a sign if an easy baby. It's going to be so much fun. I can't believe how close our kids will be! I'm so excited!
Wow!! You are going to be a super busy mamma (not that you aren't already)!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Hope it is easier for you this time.
Congratulations!! i was at Debbie and Sue's house on Sunday and they told me the great news!! I hope you are planning on spending lots of time down south for summer (club is the best) we would love to hang out with you guys.
MUCH LOVE
Tawnya
Hey you guys! Congrats! It truely was meant to be! I'm excited, we'll be having a little one just a few weeks before you!
Take it easy, let us know if we can help with anything.
CONGRATULATIONS! I think it's great! Adi was born the first week of Sept. Oh I am so excited for you! :)
Oh my gosh!! CONGRATS Kelly! I'm sure it's a hard thought to get used to, but you must be so excited!! Can't wait to see what you are having!! =)
Congrats girl! That is so exciting and so crazy. Glad it's a good pregnancy so far. Oh, and I am feeling it's a girl, I just know it!
Yeah! That is so exciting. It is super fun not knowing until that little one pops out. And what luck not feeling sick, tired or anything. I wish that was the case with me. I am having all of the above this last little bit, but only 7 weeks left.
Congratulations!! Hopefully this baby will be a dream-you sure have earned it.
Shut up! That's great news....after you get used to the idea of course. I can totally picture you telling your doc how it's gonna be, and his telling your to "get on board." Kinda funny. Let's hope you get the world's easiest baby this time around!
I had a little pregnancy scare recently and was freaking out for quite some time. Good luck adjusting to the new plan--I'm sure it will all be great in the end.
Congrats girl!
Post a Comment