Our sister-in-law, Erica, had her third boy on April 23.
Everett Roe will be the first of four babies born into our family in the next 4 months.
We are so excited that he is finally here (mom is especially excited after a failed induction a few days prior to delivery). Can't wait to see him next month!
Everett Roe will be the first of four babies born into our family in the next 4 months.
We are so excited that he is finally here (mom is especially excited after a failed induction a few days prior to delivery). Can't wait to see him next month!

2 comments:
Have you or are you, going to find out what your baby is? I was just wondering. We need to get together and have a BBQ when the weather warms up.
Oh my goodness! He is so beautiful. I just wish I were there to hold him and kiss him. Erica did a great job!
Post a Comment