Tomorrow's The Day

Finally, September 1st is just hours away. I'm a week over-due and I still feel great, so we'll head to the hospital to be induced some time tomorrow. I'm kind of bummed because I was #1 one the hospital list, but for some reason they had me on the C-section list instead of the induction list. Now we just have to wait half the day until they call us an hour before I'm supposed to be there. Good thing they give us an hour because we live an hour away from the hospital. I'm surprised that it has been so easy to go a week past my due date and I'm glad I'm being induced or I'd really have to start wondering when this baby would ever get here. Let the countdown begin!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures!

Lindz said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to hear the news and see pics!! =)

Sherie said...

I thought for sure "she" would have arrived by now! Good Luck tomorrow!

Dartay said...

Good luck girl! I think you and Hannah are both going in tomorrow. I'll be thinking about ya.

[BrookeO] said...

Good Luck! Can't to hear all about how it went.
AND see pics of course.

Love ya girl.