because I wanted
Meat in the Freezer.
We ran out of elk meat in June
and we didn't draw a
cow tag...who doesn't draw a cow tag?
"Haulin' Ass!!!"
You go Craig (the whole hind end
is strapped to his back).
We couldn't have gotten it
off the mountain without you.
4 comments:
What great hunters we have! It's a proud moment for every Mother to see pictures like that.
How are you so fast??? I'm still doing laundry and unpacking our insane amount of crap. I've gotta get with it. Cute pictures- I'm so glad they got something this year! Where are the pictures of Barrett's first hunt??? I think I got some... I'll post something as soon as I find my camera- who knows where it's buried.
I must be a horrible wife..cuz each year, I hope and pray that Whiley doesn't get one. I don't want that in my freezer, or hung on my wall!
Sounds like fun. How'd the new trailer work? I bet it was great. Glad you guys were successful!
Post a Comment