in the last month...

In the last (little more than a) month...
I turned the big three oh!
Ryan turned seven.
Nick gashed his forehead after being shoved into a boulder in our yard.
Nick turned two.
Ryan had strep.
Nick got his tonsils & adenoids taken out (miserable).
Ryan got strep, again.
and
Nick got scarlet fever.
Thank goodness Barrett is healthy through all of this.

Despite all the craziness that has been going on in our lives, we did have a wonderful Christmas with my whole family at our home.

(there are pictures to document all of this, but I'm needed by kids...maybe later)

Please, New Year, come soon because I need a break!!!

8 comments:

The Kings said...

You've had so much going on! We had such a great Christmas- thank you for sharing with us!

You forgot Barrett got blessed. :-)

chr!st!e said...

I need a break too. I think that all the girls should get together and leave the boys at home with the kids for the weekend!

Sandy/Gram said...

I'm in with Christie! Girls time out! Thanks for a great Christmas. It was wonderful to have the whole family together this year. 2010 is going to be the best year yet! Lots of SLEEP and fun. I promise!

Sheryl said...

Oh Kelly! That sounds like a rough mommy month. I hope January is less eventful. You are such a good mom! Happy New Year to you!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh please tell me your break finally came?! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!!

Cardwell said...

What a crazy month you had! That is so funny that Barrett & Gavin weigh the exact same. Geez, born within an hour of each other, weigh exactly the same; what next??

Kena said...

Oh my goodness! That's a little overwhelming. Hope everyone stays healthy now!

Dartay said...

Holy cow girl, what a year! It's time for a break for you, come on a cruise with us!