Quick & Easy Breakfast Option

Okay, so I'm a breakfast person and so is Jeff (since he married me) and Ryan loves a hot breakfast every morning. If you asked Ryan what cereal he wanted for breakfast he probably wouldn't even know what his choices were. When asked what he wants for breakfast it's usually pancakes, french toast, blueberry muffins, eggs of some sort, or German pancakes. He might have cereal about 6 times a year. I think I learned to love making breakfast from my mom, she always made us a hot breakfast.

I've found something new that I tried this morning...WE LOVED IT.
Egg-in-the-Hole
It was Yummy. Try it! You'll like it, especially if you like "dippy eggs & toast."
(side note, you should also really try her chocolate sheet cake, too)

If you don't already LOVE Ree Drummond, aka: The Pioneer Woman, you really should. She is seriously awesome. I have her cookbook, but most of her recipes are on her blog: www.thepioneerwoman.com. All her recipes are delish! The best part about her recipes (besides that they are so good to eat) is that Ree puts step-by-step pictures of how to make almost every recipe (sometimes there are like 20 pictures).
I'm really aspiring to be more like her. I got on to her blog about three years ago when she was just starting up because I love her photography stuff. No matter if you are in to cooking or photography, you'll love her and her blog. Just reading her blog and cookbook makes me want to buy a giant chunk of land in the county and start raising cattle (less all the dirt, of course)!

2 comments:

chr!st!e said...

I sooo love the Pioneer Woman. I have tried so many of her recipes. My kids love the Steak bites and Potato packets. Yummy.. great now I'm hungry!

Megan Andersen said...

Kelly, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE breakfast too! I always say that is the one meal I could never do without..I am so excited to try this!