While the cat's away...

While Jeff was with my brothers doing this....

I spent an entire week in St. George with the boys doing this....


Helping Britta decorate her bedroom, which she's been wanting to get done forever.I wish you could see these shelves in person....so stinkin' adorable.
Britta and I spent the better portion of one morning making the super-cute shelves.
We painted two and cover the other with paper. We distressed them all and they turned out so awesome. Who knew??? inexpensive shelves from Robert's with 40% off could turn out to look so expensive.
We made bread one afternoon...and pizza...and cinnamon rolls...and rolls.
I showed Britta an awesome recipe and we make all four things and baked them in under an hour. Delish!!!
Love the Washington City pool. The first hour was great because there was hardly anyone there. We were ready to go after about an hour an a half anyways, right when it started getting busy.

I had the best time while on vacation...just relaxed and played and shopped and baked and ate and shopped some more.

5 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Looks like fun was had by all!

chr!st!e said...

I would like that recipe too...I'm always up to try new things..looks like you guys had a fun spring break away from the snow and the wind.

ourhaskellfamily said...

Glad you had so much fun. Looks like a good time. I missed you this week while it was snowing and super windy here!

Cardwell said...

Ahhh...I could use a vacation like that right about now. I love the shelves! That may be my next project. :)

The Kings said...

That turkey picture is actually a pretty cool pic! Good job boys.