So today is literally the first day that it has been warm enough here for shorts (my boys are much more into the winter clothes than the summer and would happily wear snow boots and long pants year-round if I would let them.) When I put shorts on Nick this morning he went around saying, "Pants! Pants!" for an hour until I took him outside and distracted him.



4 comments:
I don't know what you are talking about- that last picture of Nick is AWESOME!! Such a cutie. We have been in shorts for some time, but our problem was going back and forth between warm and cold. I am so glad we have FINALLY put the winter clothes away.
He is absolutely adorable! I could just eat him up; he's so cute!
cutest. outfit. ever.
What a cute kiddo and I am glad you can finally put the kids in summer clothes. We had hot and cold for a long time. I'm loving the sunshine!
Oh--and thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog.
Post a Comment