Feeling Crafty

So, I've been on a bit of a crafty kick lately (it doesn't happen very often anymore).

More than TWO YEARS ago, my wonderfully talented, creative, and inspiring sister-in-law, Erica, posted this about a Christmas Advent calendar that she made:


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/advent_calendar/

I loved it, so TWO YEARS later, I started in July and finally finished one that I modified a little. I put it on sheet metal and put magnets on the back of the tins. I'm so glad that another Christmas hasn't gone by before I did this project.
My very crafty and smart neighbor, Amber, taught herself and then me to make these gems. Naturally, I've made about 12....one in every color that the girls could possibly need. Love them, thanks Amber!
I also made these while camping. Thanks for crafting while camping with me Britta.
Jeff and my brother Craig were out hunting this:
WAY TO GO CRAIG!!!

6 comments:

The Kings said...

Are you kidding me? I know you have many secret talents and you don't have to share them all with me- but the flower head bands??? They are to die for. This MUST be our next craft. Also- love the updated pictures. I need to do mine too. You kids are beautiful!

Erica said...

LOVE how it turned out! Just perfect. Fun crafts too!!

ourhaskellfamily said...

The crafts are so cute. I also want to see all the pics you took of the girls in the sunflowers. The two on here look great!!!

stefanie said...

Okay Martha...LOVE all of it!
I've been feeling the need for a little project...thanks for the ideas, they are darling!!!

Sheryl said...

Kelly--you are VERY talented. Not that I am surprised.

What great crafts and the headbands are so, so cute--wish we were close enough so you could teach me. The pictures of the kids are amazing :)

Ryan and Kaytee said...

I love the calendar. Can you send me some more instructions or details? kayteechurch@gmail.com