And now Barrett and Nick match. (See previous post) 
Less than 48 hours after Nick's accident, Barrett also fell off the couch and fractured his wrist. I'm ready to sell the dang couch! It's a pretty sad deal at our house these days. The two boys are pretty miserable and I think the broken limbs have made them really mean. Is that possible (let me know if you've experienced this at your home)? Barrett can't walk, so therefore, he cannot crawl now either. He puts up a huge fit when I sit him down. I guess he'll either learn to walk real soon, or he'll just be a grouch for the next three weeks.
We're going to see the orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday for Nick's break to make sure it's healing correctly. If it isn't, he'll need surgery.
Less than 48 hours after Nick's accident, Barrett also fell off the couch and fractured his wrist. I'm ready to sell the dang couch! It's a pretty sad deal at our house these days. The two boys are pretty miserable and I think the broken limbs have made them really mean. Is that possible (let me know if you've experienced this at your home)? Barrett can't walk, so therefore, he cannot crawl now either. He puts up a huge fit when I sit him down. I guess he'll either learn to walk real soon, or he'll just be a grouch for the next three weeks.
We're going to see the orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday for Nick's break to make sure it's healing correctly. If it isn't, he'll need surgery.
Ah...never a dull moment in the Stanworth household.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry!! But really...what are the chances! IF you need anything at all let me know.
Oh my gosh! That is insane!! I am so sorry. Hopefully they cheer up a little, but man, what a bummer!!
Post a Comment