ME!
Isn't it funny how we all make these New Year's Resolutions? Why not a New July Resolution? Or a New March Resolution? Well, as it is, I have several New Year's Resolutions and I'm really the kind of person that has to be accountable for them. I pretty much have to announce it to the world in order to accept it! Anyone else feeling the New Year energy and motivation to start and do things this year?
Isn't it funny how we all make these New Year's Resolutions? Why not a New July Resolution? Or a New March Resolution? Well, as it is, I have several New Year's Resolutions and I'm really the kind of person that has to be accountable for them. I pretty much have to announce it to the world in order to accept it! Anyone else feeling the New Year energy and motivation to start and do things this year?
Numero Uno for me:

Lose 20 more pounds!!! eeek! You read that right. It's been more than a year since I had Barrett and I'm still 20 pounds overweight. I'm hoping that makes some of you feel good about yourselves! I don't feel too bad, though, because I lost 35 pounds in October and November, but I put 5 back on during the holidays. SO, if you do the math, I had 50 pounds to lose after having Barrett. Yep, I gained 50 pounds and kept every single ounces of it for more than a year. Now that the holidays are over, I'm newly motivated to lose the last 20.
Good Luck to ME!
2 comments:
You'll lose it in like 3 days like you did the first 35 lbs. I wish I had as much self control as you do! Good luck- and can't wait for this weekend!
Good-luck! I am just starting a healthy habits competition. I have to exercise everyday for an hour and drink 64 oz of water a day. Along with a bunch of other things, but those two are the trickiest for me--oh yeah, and the no sweets bit. Here's to losing that baby weight (mine's 9 months old now).
You are such a busy awesome mom...I love to read your posts!! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment