
We had our first baseball game of the season last night. Ryan was thrilled to play catcher and he wasn't too bad at it either. He didn't want to wear baseball pants because, "Mom, we don't slide." Then he reconsidered after seeing the dilemma of shorts and baseball mixed.

School let out for the summer about and hour and a half ago. And, I swear upon everything I hold dear in this world, my 8 year old just said, "Mom, I'm bored. What can I do?" Seriously.
3 comments:
i love baseball season! Ryan can always come here and be bored with my kids!
Haha that is too funny about the shorts... And Ryan sounds like Craig- he's been saying "what are we going to do this weekend up there?" if there's no hunting added into the camping equation what ever shall we do with all that free time? My husband is high maintenance...
Travis said that the evening of the first day out too
Post a Comment