A weekend in the great outdoors

To say that we have been very busy this summer would be a massive understatement. We haven't pulled the camp trailer out once this summer. I don't know where the days are going, but we decided to squeeze in a quick trip with our friends, Mitch and Rebecca, and their kids.

I'm pathetic that the only picture I took while camping was I the kiddos playing "war" in the back of the trailer.
Now that the only point-and-shoot camera that I use is my phone, I forget to take pictures if my phone is off or out of reach. Since we didn't have phone service, I put my phone away.

I did pull out my phone when we realized that we had hit a bump a little too hard coming into camp and had broken off the bracket that holds our gas tank up. Jeff and Mitch rigged up some serious white trash repairs with a metal fence post and some wire to get us home. I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous that their fine repair job might not hold.

No comments: