July 2007





So many people are bloggin these days. I love being able to keep up on everyone without emailing individually. I'm not sure about everyone else out there, but I love to hear about the happenings of everyday life; makes me feel more normal.
Right now I'm spending my days soaking up the sun. I LOVE being home each day and having the opportunity to be Mom! We go to the pool quite frequently, but Ryan just picked up that awesome parasite that has been going around all the pools in Utah County. We've been fighting it on and off for almost 4 weeks. When will it ever end?
Jeff is at his busiest these days, but we all know that he'll make up for it when hunting season comes. He drew out for an Elk Tag in Wyoming in November...can't wait! The business keeps us all very busy and sometimes even a little too busy.

*Winter Snow Coat: $40.00

*2005 Halloween Spiderman Costume: $25.00

*2006 Halloween Power Ranger Costume: $25.00

*Snowboots & Hat: $30.00

*Old Batman Cape: free from Grandma RaeMi

*Watching my 4-year old dress up in it all in July in 100+ degree heat: PRICELESS!

No comments: