Ryan turned 5 the day before Thanksgiving and we had a little party for him at Gram & Grandpa's house. He was pretty thrilled with the 10 one dollar bills that Uncle Craig gave him & the 20 dollar bill that Kat-Kat (my aunt) gave him. He was also excited when he got another dollar from Uncle Craig at dinner for eating the GIANT piece of chocolate cake that Uncle Cory & Uncle Craig bet him he coulnd't eat in one bite...oh ye of little faith. He definitely takes after his uncles when it comes to portion size and eating: the more you can fit in at once the better.



Since Jeff was in Wyoming, I went to St. George for Thanksgiving. It was a nice break, but when you go away, you always appreciate home more. I did a little shopping, but my extra weight prevented me from really be comfortable walking around much and I was kind of too slow for everyone. Besides that, it wasn't really that much fun having to find the restroom twice in every store we entered. Any day now this baby will be off my bladder. If he doesn't come by Saturday (December 1st) we're getting induced.
1 comment:
From those tiny little pictures you look so cute. I wish I could see before that baby comes. But for your sake- hurry baby hurry! Bummer on the shopping, I guess after he comes you'll have to make up on that.
Post a Comment