Photoshop Fun


I'm loving the Photoshop class that Amber and I are taking right now. We are having so much fun and learning som really cool stuff. I'm beginning to realize that all those cool, trendy things that photographers are doing to pictures are just fairly simple Photoshop steps.
I hope that Ryan and Nick will be happy after Ryan gets home today so that I can take some more pictures to practice on besides the same ones that I've already posted.
This one is kind of yellow, but I liked the sort of "rusty" look to it.


3 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

love the pics! They are so cute! I want to take a photo class so bad. I think that would be so fun!

Britni and Owen said...

I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.

Kenz said...

What cute boys! I love it when I run into your mom because then I get to find our how your all doing! Hope all is well.