I'm so excited...as we speak I'm installing Adobe Photoshop CS3 onto my computer. I can't wait to find out what fun tricks it can do. I'm such and amateur, but I do love to play around with pictures when I get a few spare minutes (which is seldom).
I want it! You are so lucky. How do you find the time to do all this stuff? You have two kids- and you are running all over me. I need to step it up! Congrats!
2 comments:
I want it! You are so lucky. How do you find the time to do all this stuff? You have two kids- and you are running all over me. I need to step it up! Congrats!
Send a copy my way! I'd love to play with it too. I love what you have already done with pictures. It will be fun to keep watching you get better.
Post a Comment