I Spoke Too Soon

So, I guess I spoke too soon on Nick's sleeping habits. He pretty much still wakes several times a night and just cries for like and hour to and hour and a half before he goes back to sleep. He's done this for three nights now and it is very frustrating.
On the same note, Ryan has had the flu for going on three days now. I thought he was over it yesterday, but last night it started up again. Great birthday present for me...cleaning up puke!
Britta and Craig came up to see their new niece in Lehi, Riley's new little girl (Britta's brother) They stayed with us and we so enjoyed being able to have them over for a few days. We wished we all lived closer together.
I finally got a chance to take a few pictures of these two cute kids. Since the day we moved here, I've been dying to use this old red caboose near our house for pictures. I think they turned out darling. These pictures are a surprise for their mom who is going through chemo right now. Miss C was such a natural in front of the camera..."how about this pose" "how about over here." We had a lot of fun and I got to play around with my camera and Photoshop...how lucky I am!

3 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

oh so sad! I was so excited to hear that your little guy was sleeping through the night. So sorry! I bet that is so frustrating. I hate fly season and am so sorry that it is already st your house!

Erica said...

Please come visit me!! Those pictures turned out so good. I think you are developing a new talent! Sorry about the sick little ones, maybe Nick isn't feeling well either- so don't think all is lost.

Megan Andersen said...

The pictures look great! You definitely have the touch!! I am so sorry about your long nights--hopefully not too much longer!!!