Nick fell from the counter this morning and onto the barstool and from there the barstool tipped over backwards with Nick's fingers between the barstool and the hard floor. He has quite the fat lip and two broken fingers...it was a great morning!
Hi friend!! THANKS so much for the Christmas card I LOVED it!!! I am so glad you sent me your blog so I can keep tabs on you guys :) I am so sorry to hear about the bumps and broken bones.
10 comments:
Poor little guy :( That is terrible! He makes the 'finger-cast' look cute though! Merry Christmas!
Probably just another day in your life huh?. I swear, it is always something...isn't it??
Oh my gosh!! Poor little guy!! That's so sad!
OH MY HEAVENS!! That poor little boy is going to need his own room at the doctors office soon. I hope he heals quickly!!
I can't even handle looking at that picture... he look so sad!!! Give him kisses from us!
Oh man. Are you serious?!
He is darling. Honestly could he be any cuter?
Love your christmas card and all your photoshop "fun"!
Merry Christmas!!!!
Hi friend!! THANKS so much for the Christmas card I LOVED it!!! I am so glad you sent me your blog so I can keep tabs on you guys :) I am so sorry to hear about the bumps and broken bones.
Stay in touch
Tawnya
So sad! It isn't fun when kids get hurt. Your card is super cute! and yes I noticed at church your tan! Jealous! Hope all is well Stacy
poor little guy! He is so dang cute! I just want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment