I'm a little slow on this one, but the 2nd of the babies between Jeff & my families has arrived. Jeff's sister, Michelle, had her baby about 5 weeks early. Maxwell Steven came while his dad was away on business in Miami. Try as he may to get home in time for the delivery, Dad finally made it home the next day to meet his son. What a sweet looking baby!
We have a couple months break between now and when Britta and I are due in August.
I'm getting larger every day and I'm not necessarily looking forward to the hot months ahead. Guess I'll have to head to St. George often where I can lay in the pool all day. We still aren't finding out what the gender is (despite the great deal of persuasion and bribes I've tried with Jeff)...guess I'll be able to tell everyone whether or not it really is "fun" to not find out before delivery. Everything is going great here. Still feel great, but I wonder how much weight I'm going to put on this time as I feel like I'm doubling in size each week. The doctor told me on Tuesday that the baby is measuring about 3 weeks big...gee, thanks!
6 comments:
Well--maybe they were three weeks off on your due date?! Glad you are doing well!
I didn't know that you weren't finding out the gender, you brave girl! I couldn't do it. Ryan did awesome and it was really hard for me to keep the secret of what he was so good for you for going all the way! So does that mean you might be having this baby 3 weeks early? Hopefully!
Hey baby yours will come before ours!! That would be so crazy. I wish mine would come early... I'm thinking summer is going to be miserable!
You're seriously not finding out what your having? I thought you were AT LEAST as much of a control freak as me! I could not handle it. Sean suggested not knowing the next time, since we have scheduled c-sections and clone babies which leaves absolutely no element of surprise other than gender. But no, I couldn't do it. Go you!
Okay, why did your baby ticker thing never 'click' with me??? Such an airhead I am! Congrats on the baby!! Glad everything is going well, & YES it is so fun now knowing!!!
I HATE being prego because every time I went to the dr office and stepped on the dang scale tears would just form in my eyes. I gained 12 lbs A LOT! But I loved the food that I was eating when I was prego! I bet you look so dang cute!
I wish that I could go without knowing the sex of one of our babies, but I hate surprises so doubt I will every be able to do that. But I do think it sounds like fun....
Post a Comment