I finally took some pictures of Barrett before he lost that new baby look. He is absolutely the BEST BABY EVER!!! I truly did not know that babies could be so good. He has really just settled right in to our home and made everything even so much better than it already was.
Anyhow...here are some snapshots of Barrett (better than the blurry one that I posted previously) and of course I had to put pictures of my other boys, too.
Anyhow...here are some snapshots of Barrett (better than the blurry one that I posted previously) and of course I had to put pictures of my other boys, too.



Every Mom has to have one like this, I had my brother take it.
My brother told me I had to post this picturebecause he thought it was groovy.
And Nick...

14 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! I have the cutest grandsons in the world and they have the best Mom too! You should be a professional photographer! It must be in the genes!
Wow Kelly, what a beautiful baby! LOVE the pictures! Your boys are darling! Congratulations again,you have an adorable family!
Such a cutie! and Nick and Ryan too!
What handsome little boys you have!! Nick is getting so big....and the baby is ADORABLE!! You look great too!! =) Can't wait to see more pics!!
Kelly, thanks for one more great blessing in my life! Barrett is a doll! The photos are fabulous. xoxox
Good Job on the pics. Glad he is a sweety for you!
Kelly he is so cute! I am so happy that he is such a good baby! Love it because we all know how fast they grow! I need to come by and bring a little something and take a peek! Congrats again
Kelly he is one little cutie! I am glad he is good for you. You look fantastic in the mommy/baby pic! Your pictures are awesome.
Kelly, he is adorable! How sweet. Glad he's a good baby!
Will u take pics of Kayson? You do such a great job. I've been wanting to get pics done but don't know where to go. Seriously call me if you feel up to it, i'll pay you! Congrats on your handsome boy!
Kelly, Congrats! Holy cow 3 boys...what's your trick?!!!!
They are darling!
What a darling baby boy! I am so glad that he is a good boy! It makes such a difference! Can't wait for the little buggers to get big and play with each other! So fun to have cousins so close. Your pictures are amazing. Hope you are getting some naps in and not being disturbed by annoying visitors! (sorry again) LOL
Congratulations!!! Those photos are absolutely stunning! I am so glad that Barrett is an easy baby, you sure have earned it. What a cutie!
Oh congrats Kelly! He is beautiful!!
he is a beautiful beautiful baby! Your boys are so handsome! and love the pic with you and your baby!
Post a Comment