Last night I put Barrett and Nick down at 7:30. I didn't hear a peep out of either one of them when they were put down. Well, Barrett did kind of "talk" himself to sleep, but he didn't cry. Barrett woke at 5:30, I fed him, and he went back down until 7:40. Nick didn't wake until 7:15. Miracles DO happen everyday. I seriously couldn't be a happier mom this morning.
6 comments:
WOOT WOOT! Congrats, hopefully it will continue!
Day 2! Happy Days are here again! Keep it up!
Oh happy day!!! Fingers crossed for tonight... can't wait to hear!
Woo Hoo! Keeping our fingers crossed for you all!
Yippee!! I'm so glad you finally found something that works for your boys. Hope it continues!
That is great! I have never heard of Sleep Sense before. What is the program? I could use some good sleep too...
Post a Comment