Sleep Sense Program Night 1

So, I'm at the end of my rope with sleep deprivation. I'm pretty sure I haven't had a good night's sleep for virtually two years. I read all of these books several times and tried all of the strategies at least once or more in the last two years. One of these books may have worked perfect for you, but for my stubborn boys, they were to no avail.


Last night we started this:http://www.sleepsense.net/
OH, HAPPY DAY!
and I'm so happy to say that Barrett slept for 7.5 hour straight without waking!!! WAHOO!!!!!! I'm tickled to death about such huge miracle in our home.
Today, we did the same process for morning nap and he has now been asleep for an hour and a half. This is almost the longest nap he has ever taken (aside from the freak nap he took at Amber's for three hours a few weeks ago).
I'm trying not to get too excited about the sleep program, but so far it's going well.
Yippee, there's light at the end of the tunnel and it's not longer a train.

3 comments:

ourhaskellfamily said...

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy you found something that works for you!!!

Sandy/Gram said...

Yeah! I can't even imagine how tired you must be. I'm tired and I don't even have little ones at home any more!

The Nielsen Family said...

So happy for you! I hope it continues to work. I had a little boy I babysat a couple years ago that would only take 1/2 hour naps at his house but would always take 3-4 hour naps here, so if it quits working you could always try bringing them over here for naps. LOL