Great News

My soon-to-be sister-in-law!
May 8th, 2010!!!

My older brother, Cory, got engaged over the weekend. We've been doing some engagement shots (thought let's be honest, I'm no professional photographer).
I'd love to post a whole bunch of their darling pictures, but I don't want to take away from the excitement of letting Angie see them first. I'll post a few that I'm sure she's not going to use for their announcement, but keep in mind that by posting them it also means that these are the ones that are not the best of the 1,000 pictures we've taken.

10 comments:

chr!st!e said...

How exciting!! Tell them Congrats from us.

The Kings said...

Fun! The last one didn't show up- but I love love love that black and white on an angle.. so cute!

The Nielsen Family said...

I love the black and white one also. She looks like a Jeffery. I can tell she belongs to that family.

Erica said...

So exciting!!! That is right after my little brothers wedding. So I guess we are both in wedding mode. Isn't it fun taking engagement pictures? I had a blast taking my brothers.

Trask Tribe said...

Kelly, your mom just stopped by and said "I should check out the pictures you took and posted on your blog". I said "I should have her blog address then!". Tadaa...I just scrolled down one and saw breakfast. I am hooked already. I LOVE to check out peoples recipes. ESPECIALLY when it includes pictures!
LINDA

Cardwell said...

Yay for Corey! I'm so happy for him! All those pics are beautiful!

I also just scrolled down and saw your pic of you and your hubby on your sidebar. You are GORGEOUS!!

ourhaskellfamily said...

I am loving your pics. You did such a great job. You will have to put some of the others on later!!!

Angie said...

Hey, how exciting! I just LOVE photography, you do so great. I need to come have you give me a few lessons!

Sheryl said...

Congrats to Cory!! That is so exciting. They are a very cute couple.

Dartay said...

Yay!! That is awesome, not the family will be complete! She looks like a cutie, great pics BTW, are you going into photography?