Group Pictures are Ov-er-rat-ed



So seriously, I've given up all hope of being able to take pictures of my three boys together. I've decided that if I get one or two shots of them individually once in a while I'm doing pretty good. Barrett's almost 10 months old and my pictures of him are sorely lacking for sheer volume. I feel like I take fewer pictures of him than Nick and Ryan. I'm pretty sure I documented every last thing with Ryan (from sneezes, to messes, to going up stairs), but with Barrett I'm lucky to just document the major events. I feel like times just flies by and I wonder where the last few months and years went.I did finally get a few pictures of Barrett, but the fuzz he was sitting on was much more interesting than looking at the camera, so I ended up giving up after a while. I'll have to enlist Jeff's help for trying to get Barrett to look in the right direction next time.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Cute pictures!! I agree it is a lot easy to pictures when someone else is helping to keep the little ones attention.

Lindz said...

He is so cute Kelly!!! :)

The Kings said...

Fun! He is starting to look more like Nick- especially in that second one! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Yyyeeeeaaaahhhh!

The Nielsen Family said...

cute photos, you will have to tell me how you do those with the black background. I wanna know

Megan Andersen said...

I would love to be able to snap some awesome shots of my kids like that! Those are darling!! What a darling boy!!!

Sheryl said...

I think you did a wonderful job with these pics. I have to pay someone to do my kids that good.