We're back from the deer hunt and I won't post a picture of Jeff's deer because of its mammoth size...wouldn't want to create any hurt feelings. Actually, I just forgot to take a picture while we were there because it was off in the north forty hanging in a tree. It's a small one this year, but we all had a good time.


I went to my last Photoshop class last night and had to play with a few more photos. I'm sure you're sick of seeing all my fun play stuff, but I love all this computer photography fun. The trees were just a happy accident as I sort of got lost on the mountain while helping to try and push some deer out of the trees and up to Craig. I looked up and thought how cool all these dead, burnt trees looked and so I snapped a few pictures.



My Little Pumpkin




11 comments:
Looks like a fun hunt! At least you got one. My boys didn't get one this year...
By the way, you are getting good with Photoshop! Where do you take classes? I really want to get into a class!
That big pumpkin is cool! So cute!
They all look so cute. But you already knew I thought that. So fun! We will have to get together and "shoot" soon!
Wow you really did get some good pictures of the trees!! Those are so amazing! I think you should blow them up and hang them up somewhere! Family photo is awesome by the way- thanks for doing away with the colors- it looks so great. You can't even tell that we'd been hunting all day! haha! I miss you guys!
I love your pictures!! The ones of the trees could pass as Ansel Adams picutres. Also love the newlyweds in the family picture. Wow that seems like forever ago!! How about those beautiful boys?! Nick is so darn cute!!!
I love all the pics, and don't get sick of them! I also LOVE your new background for your blog. did you design that, or did you get it from a website? SOO CUTE!
I am dying to take a photo shop class here--your pictures look way good! Isn't it crazy how the most beautiful things on this earth are also the oldest!!
Aw--the hunt! That is so fun that you all go out. My brothers and dad all used to go and then we'd have a girls weekend. However, we all enjoyed the venison meet no matter how big or small the catch. I love the photos you've done they are really great!
Jennie, I'm not that cool! Got it from cutest blog on the block.
I love the pics! I can't believe how big Ryan is getting, and what a cute baby brother. You two make darling boys! Ran into your dad today, I forget how funny he is:) Hope all is well, and thanks for your vote, pass it along, I'll need all the vote's I can get!
I love your new background! Where did you get that? I need to learn more about the blogging world!
Post a Comment