
This is my sweet sister-in-law, Britta's, store that was burglarized. You have to check out the video because you can see her running after the creep that took the money. Hope they catch the guy...spread the word.
BTW: if you haven't been to Spoon Me, GO! It is over by the Pineview Stadium Movie Theaters and it is super yummy, healthy, and addicting.
Reward offered in charity jar theft
October 14th, 2008 @ 9:50pm
(KSL News) Employees at a St. George frozen yogurt shop want to find a man who stole their charity jar.
Last night, the man went into the "Spoon Me" store at 2376 Red Cliffs Drive, and then left. But he came back and took the jar of the counter and ran away from employees.
The store was planning to use the money to pay for medical bills for a Hurricane baby. Management says the family will still get the money, and they are offering a cash reward or free yogurt for a month for information leading to an arrest.
3 comments:
She probably shouldn't have run after them. That was the main thing they taught us when I worked at the bank, to make sure you just give them what they want and never chase them.
You are so good! I can't believe how on top of things you are. I haven't even got this posted yet- which I need to! I actually have pictures of the kid before he came in I need to post. Sorry you had to hear about my blog from Craiger... I'm just so new at this I forget I even have it!!!!
Just an update: they caught the guy and the authorities are taking care of things (slowly, of course).
Post a Comment